Plans are taking shape for Victoria’s Hurstbridge Line Duplication, with final designs for the new Greensborough and Montmorency stations...
Advanced Train Management System (ATMS) is a modern, communications-based, safe-working system for the ARTC, which has been custom engineered...
METRONET is forging ahead in 2021, with millions of dollars worth of contracts awarded and three projects now moving...
The Victorian Government has awarded two level crossing removal contracts for the Ferguson Street site in Williamstown, and the...
Read the latest issue online
Communications systems for the future of intelligent transport April 16, 2021
Here, we explore how Lantech Communications’ solutions are resolving challenge...
Madison Group appoints new CEO and mIoT CEO April 14, 2021
Madison Group Enterprises is celebrating its 30-year anniversary while also anno...
RS now offers toughest switchgear on the market April 6, 2021
RS Components is proud to announce the expansion of its range of Clipsal product...
Innovative software solutions help optimise airports March 31, 2021
Transoft Solutions provides innovative software solutions for airport and airspa...
Rail systems integration management in our capital cities March 30, 2021
By Edina Hadzovic and Madhur Advani Creating certainty in the delivery of rail p...
- In a landmark achievement for Australia’s largest road infrastructure project, WestConnex, two sections of tunnel h… https://t.co/NTfX59h5dC about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Essential maintenance work on the $6 million Stockton Bridge upgrade in the Hunter Region of New South Wales, is on… https://t.co/PNEHGik0HH about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Queensland Government has completed an $80 million upgrade of the Sumners Road Interchange on the Centenary Mot… https://t.co/vjZs8KHzld about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Port of Townsville will play a part in shoring up North Queensland’s hydrogen future, following the signing of a de… https://t.co/BhdVG9qqit about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The NSW Government is partnering up with Q-CTRL to explore quantum computing technology in transport network resili… https://t.co/UkFi6KQo19 02:10:20 PM April 14, 2021 from TweetDeck
April 13 @ 1:00 pm - April 22 @ 5:00 pm