Read the latest issue online
DualPac technology for outstanding marking line maintenance February 24, 2021
Road line painting is a labour-intensive task that takes its toll on the marking...
Position Partners acquires laser positioning and levelling equipment company February 23, 2021
Position Partners adds to its range of Topcon and aLine measurement tools with t...
The digital technologies optimising construction in 2021 February 18, 2021
Recent supply chain challenges caused by COVID have increased costs for major co...
Infrastructure-based sensor technology for “cooperative awareness” projects February 17, 2021
As part of V2X (C-ITS) projects, or when preparing roads for autonomous vehicles...
Rail trespass prevention – detection and intervention February 16, 2021
by Garry Taylor, Operations Manager – Australia, Armitage Group In the moment ...
- Infrastructure Australia has released its 2021 Infrastructure Priority List which includes the addition of 44 new p… https://t.co/M04hmfweYZ about 21 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Australia’s Port of the Year award, which recognises ports’ importance in economic recovery from COVID-19, has been… https://t.co/JsxzJZneUE 04:40:48 PM February 25, 2021 from TweetDeck
- The Queensland Government is gearing up to start, or complete, billions of dollars worth of major road and transpor… https://t.co/SbNnLxTjLz 04:26:27 PM February 25, 2021 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Road Research Board has appointed a new National Inception Leader for the Road Asset Performance Tea… https://t.co/vS61lGsOWg 03:51:26 PM February 24, 2021 from TweetDeck
- The first of three TBMs for Victoria’s North East Link have arrived on site, signalling the beginning of a suite of… https://t.co/Pl00ES3roP 03:46:56 PM February 24, 2021 from TweetDeck