The Queensland Government has released the State Infrastructure Plan (SIP) 2019 Update, highlighting strong delivery of infrastructure and economic...
The NSW Government’s newly released 2019-20 budget includes significant investment in open and green spaces, regional and metro road...
The Queensland Budget will invest a record of $23 billion investment in roads and transport infrastructure over the next...
Read the latest issue online
Nominees announced for prestigious ITS awards October 15, 2019
Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) Australia has announced the nominees for the 2019 ITS Australia ...
Expand your career potential at the Australian Airports Association National Conference October 11, 2019
The countdown is on as the Australian Airports Association (AAA) puts the finishing touches on their...
ISCA Awards finalists announced October 8, 2019
The ISCA Awards recognise and celebrate leaders in the infrastructure sustainability (IS) sector. Th...
New estimating tool provides easier, faster bid pricing October 8, 2019
It now takes less time to price bids with the latest release of InEight Estimate. Considered the fla...
What does ‘safe’ mean in materials developed for tunnels, trains and transport? October 8, 2019
Traditional insulation and non-combustibility are easily glossed-over topics. Ascertaining what cons...
- The winners of the Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia’s (ISCA) annual sustainability awards have be… https://t.co/AfzTit3zyg about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Deloitte has announced the winners of its first ever Best Managed Companies Awards with an Australian airport among… https://t.co/nHv5UCMT7v about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Federal and New South Wales Governments will join together to commit a $1 billion water infrastructure package… https://t.co/QFrTrhKcMw about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Northern Territory Government has tabled its 2018-19 Treasurer’s Annual Financial Report which shows the govern… https://t.co/8U3OfMMUyT about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The release of Western Sydney City Deal Annual Progress Report outlines the progress made in the 12 months since th… https://t.co/BKZnGXAZFl about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck
October 22 - October 25
October 28 - October 31
November 7 @ 8:00 am - November 8 @ 5:00 pm
November 19 - November 22
November 21 - November 22