The Rouse Road Bridge in Rouse Hill has officially opened, replacing a flood-prone causeway and making the area safer...
The Ripley Valley Priority Development Area (PDA) will receive essential road and bridge infrastructure, with the Queensland Government overseeing...
The Federal Government has pledged $100 billion in infrastructure investment over the next decade in its 2019-20 Budget, up...
The latest installment of a $1 billion pipeline of road and rail projects for Melbourne’s south east aims to...
Applications have now closed for the latest stage in the Federal Government’s $480 million Bridges Renewal Program, with successful...
Highlighting priority projects from across the state, the Victorian Transport Infrastructure Conference is set to return to the Melbourne...
iQ Sensing has developed continual, accurate, no-drift monitoring of the structural health of infrastructure and linear assets over long...
Read the latest issue online
InEight debuts risk intelligence module November 12, 2019
InEight’s next-generation planning and scheduling solution, InEight® Basis, now includes a risk...
Delivering Yarra Trams’ Systems Engineering Management Plan November 11, 2019
When Yarra Trams was required to develop a Systems Engineering Management Plan that met the AS/NZS I...
Investing in placemaking through station development November 6, 2019
By John Merrick, Senior Technical Director – Buildings NSW, Arcadis Metro stations are undoubtedly...
Building a strong future for women in corrosion November 4, 2019
Ahead of its annual Corrosion and Prevention Conference in Melbourne, the Australasian Corrosion Ass...
Here’s where your cost reporting is falling short November 4, 2019
Today, most of us in the major project industries are fully aware of the technology trends that are ...
- Engineers Australia calls for more maitenance solutions in audit response. https://t.co/gljO4BV39z https://t.co/XeG0o6l6Bv 03:11:43 PM November 14, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Contract awarded for Golden Grove Road Upgrade. https://t.co/t8Nwf56SYR https://t.co/onkvnyiYw0 02:56:25 PM November 14, 2019 from TweetDeck
- New bi-mode tech hybrid trains to save NSW $2 million. https://t.co/5lRBK5Vd09 https://t.co/YWZFijYLAn 02:41:32 PM November 14, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Queensland's biggest waterfront urban renewal precinct. https://t.co/ThvDd89ekR https://t.co/8aWsL4oJQd 02:28:22 PM November 14, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Four dangerous and congested level crossings in Preston, Victoria, will start to be removed in early 2020.… https://t.co/lQEw36NtcR 02:18:02 PM November 14, 2019 from TweetDeck
November 19 - November 22
November 21 - November 22
November 24 - November 27
December 3 - December 5
March 19, 2020 - March 20, 2020