The Federal Government has announced the Northern Territory’s Gas Industry Roads Upgrades program, funded through the Roads of Strategic...
The Victorian Government has awarded two level crossing removal contracts for the Ferguson Street site in Williamstown, and the...
Read the latest issue online
DualPac technology for outstanding marking line maintenance February 24, 2021
Road line painting is a labour-intensive task that takes its toll on the marking...
Position Partners acquires laser positioning and levelling equipment company February 23, 2021
Position Partners adds to its range of Topcon and aLine measurement tools with t...
The digital technologies optimising construction in 2021 February 18, 2021
Recent supply chain challenges caused by COVID have increased costs for major co...
Infrastructure-based sensor technology for “cooperative awareness” projects February 17, 2021
As part of V2X (C-ITS) projects, or when preparing roads for autonomous vehicles...
Rail trespass prevention – detection and intervention February 16, 2021
by Garry Taylor, Operations Manager – Australia, Armitage Group In the moment ...
- Australia’s Port of the Year award, which recognises ports’ importance in economic recovery from COVID-19, has been… https://t.co/JsxzJZneUE about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Queensland Government is gearing up to start, or complete, billions of dollars worth of major road and transpor… https://t.co/SbNnLxTjLz about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Australian Road Research Board has appointed a new National Inception Leader for the Road Asset Performance Tea… https://t.co/vS61lGsOWg 03:51:26 PM February 24, 2021 from TweetDeck
- The first of three TBMs for Victoria’s North East Link have arrived on site, signalling the beginning of a suite of… https://t.co/Pl00ES3roP 03:46:56 PM February 24, 2021 from TweetDeck
- The Federal Government is providing $132.5 million funding for the construction of the first section of the City to… https://t.co/gYGsSF2u6I 03:43:14 PM February 24, 2021 from TweetDeck