Metro Trains, in partnership with Victoria Police, have used new drone technology for the first time to monitor train...
A new comprehensive dataset of the global cybersecurity threat landscape, spanning 2007 – 2017 is set to help cybersecurity...
Traditional insulation and non-combustibility are easily glossed-over topics. Ascertaining what constitutes passive fire protection, as opposed to risk reduction...
In an Australian first, Melbourne Airport has unveiled a fully integrated security screening point aimed at making the process...
Geoscience Australia is seeking expert advice to identify high-level cybersecurity risks associated with its proposed Satellite-Based Augmentation System (SBAS)...
The Australian Airports Association (AAA) has backed calls for more funding to ensure regional airports can meet increased government...
Read the latest issue online
Sydney Trains jumps on board new technology November 19, 2019
Sydney’s bustling rail network and the associated train stations service thousands of commuters ea...
Work well underway on new Sydney airport and community projects November 19, 2019
As construction begins on the innovative and highly anticipated Western Sydney International Airport...
ITS Australia at the 26th ITS world congress November 19, 2019
It was a busy and exciting week for ITS Australia at the 26th ITS World Congress in Singapore from 2...
InEight debuts risk intelligence module November 12, 2019
InEight’s next-generation planning and scheduling solution, InEight® Basis, now includes a risk...
Delivering Yarra Trams’ Systems Engineering Management Plan November 11, 2019
When Yarra Trams was required to develop a Systems Engineering Management Plan that met the AS/NZS I...
- Following an extensive planning review, Melbourne Airport has determined the direction for a new, third runway.… https://t.co/xA88BR3yMT about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Melbourne to host world’s largest Lego suspension bridge https://t.co/p4twd31Vhx https://t.co/v9QKteP5VT about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Infrastructure Australia has approved the Queensland Government’s project for widening the Bruce Highway from four… https://t.co/afyDFnepyt about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Port of Townsville has been recognised as a leading Australian port at the Australian Shipping and Maritime Ind… https://t.co/z0f7mAv4hE about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Great Northern Highway (GNH) upgrades between Muchea and Wubin in Western Australia are progressing, with Wale… https://t.co/nsYvoNyqyW 12:40:53 PM November 18, 2019 from TweetDeck
November 19 - November 22
November 21 - November 22
November 24 - November 27
December 3 - December 5
March 19, 2020 - March 20, 2020