The Federal Government is responding to a cyber threat targeting Australian governments and companies across a range of sectors....
As more legacy industrial devices are being connected to the internet, understanding the security impact and exposure this faces...
Read the latest issue online
Australia Is a Pioneering Nation in the Adoption of Connected Project Data September 29, 2020
By Rob Bryant and David Wagner Australia’s capital project industries are real...
Innovative nut installation and removal system eliminates risk and improves productivity September 29, 2020
A new fastening system for the application and removal of heavy duty nuts is set...
Why owners need an AI-driven project risk analysis September 25, 2020
Let’s acknowledge the reality: Capital expenditure (CAPEX) projects rarely eve...
AusRAIL Live & On Demand – program live! September 22, 2020
The AusRAIL Live & On Demand program is now live, with new streams, internat...
ANDOR – Railway revolution: a competent partner in rail September 3, 2020
Grinding Techniques, a well-known abrasive company and part of the Tyrolit group...
- The Australian Constructors Association has published its Sustaining the Infrastructure Industry roadmap, which has… https://t.co/8eNuQCu4gu about 17 hours ago from TweetDeck
- As a part of its economic recovery plan, the Queensland Government has locked in an additional $42.5 million for th… https://t.co/SPnyLB4f6i about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Accessibility for Queensland transport and road projects will soon be advised by a newly established independent ad… https://t.co/XIJnqlFxeX 11:38:29 AM September 30, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The New South Wales Government has awarded the design and environmental assessment contract for the Medlow Bath sec… https://t.co/vuF2LluDhA 11:33:08 AM September 30, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Global Infrastructure Hub has announced the winner of its first ever global innovation competition, InfraChalle… https://t.co/sWFlDOSLEI 12:04:23 PM September 29, 2020 from TweetDeck
March 23, 2021 - March 24, 2021