Nicholas Brown, Director of National Geodesy at Geoscience Australia, talks about the $225 million Positioning Australia program, and upgrades...
The City of Sydney is set to spend almost $200 million in the next financial year on major infrastructure...
A report by Deloitte Access Economics shows Queensland is well-placed competitively and geographically to develop a space industry. This...
Geoscience Australia is seeking expert advice to identify high-level cybersecurity risks associated with its proposed Satellite-Based Augmentation System (SBAS)...
Read the latest issue online
smartmicro takes next generation vehicle detection technology to a new level December 4, 2020
Vehicle detection is becoming an increasingly critical element to monitor and op...
Protecting rail cabling from mechanical damage December 2, 2020
Flexible conduit system manufacturer, Flexicon, has launched an extended range o...
Transform concrete surfaces with rapid-set epoxy November 20, 2020
Concrete is one of the most economical, durable surfaces utilised in workplaces ...
Chesterton Connect™ simplified equipment and process monitoring sensor November 18, 2020
Chesterton, a leader in equipment sealing and reliability, has released its next...
General electronic document management vs. construction document management November 17, 2020
By David Wagner, Vice President of Industry Solutions, InEight As a construction...
- The Federal Government has invited Queensland construction companies to submit their proposals for the $1.5 billion… https://t.co/2YN4camtty 04:08:31 PM December 03, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Victorian Government is fast-tracking its Level Crossing Removal program, with preparations to award $1.5 billi… https://t.co/6UYFv2QpwB 04:04:24 PM December 03, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Queensland has released its 2020-21 State Budget, highlighting a record roads and transport spend, and outlining a… https://t.co/wFyjVuXWYI 02:42:19 PM December 02, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Transport for NSW is launching a technology and innovation industry challenge to assist the safe return of visitors… https://t.co/DCcsGTDHFZ 02:36:29 PM December 02, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Recommendations to help industry make the most of rail construction investment have been outlined in the Australasi… https://t.co/KNYdvQ258B 11:00:15 AM December 01, 2020 from TweetDeck
March 23, 2021 - March 24, 2021