Nicholas Brown, Director of National Geodesy at Geoscience Australia, talks about the $225 million Positioning Australia program, and upgrades...
The City of Sydney is set to spend almost $200 million in the next financial year on major infrastructure...
Geoscience Australia is seeking expert advice to identify high-level cybersecurity risks associated with its proposed Satellite-Based Augmentation System (SBAS)...
Read the latest issue online
- The NSW Government has awarded the first major contract for work on the new Regional Rail Maintenance Facility to a… https://t.co/NdgsCAuH8z 01:07:00 PM July 03, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Western Sydney Airport (@flyWSA) has shortlisted four organisations as it looks to award a design, construction and… https://t.co/dP7E6NieCI 11:07:00 AM July 03, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The NSW Government has confirmed the final transport links to connect Sydney with the forthcoming Western Parkland… https://t.co/fiGNNATbAu 09:06:00 AM July 03, 2020 from TweetDeck
- An online tool and report from @gi_hub on international infrastructure trends, InfraCompass 2020, will provide Aust… https://t.co/JkrTO0bplW 04:43:47 PM July 02, 2020 from TweetDeck
- InEight outlines eight key benefits for construction and other capital projects provided by a complete construction… https://t.co/yz82j8L7x2 12:20:39 PM June 30, 2020 from TweetDeck