Making a splash in 2018 was the groundbreaking citizen science project Virtual Reef Diver. As the ABC’s feature project during...
An international company has become a corporate shareholder in intelligent positioning technology provider, Position Partners, to amplify innovation across...
Unitywater operates in one of the fastest developing regions in Australia. The population of the region is expected to...
by Professor Sisi Zlatanova, Faculty of the Built Environment, UNSW UNSW has created a new 3D geospatial information research...
Spatial technologies are widely used across the infrastructure industry, with applications throughout the asset lifecycle from design and construction...
The International Symposium on Digital Earth and Locate17, running from 3-6 April at Sydney’s International Conference Centre, will bring...
Read the latest issue online
Technical role awarded for Central Precinct renewal December 10, 2019
Transport for NSW has appointed a leading global firm as Engineering Services Technical Advisor to p...
Better document control helps keep Sydney moving December 10, 2019
As cities around the world grow, so does the challenge of keeping traffic moving, especially during ...
Award winning technology driving solutions for global transport issues December 10, 2019
How to fund transport infrastructure is a challenge faced by many governments. Recently, it was one ...
Delivering speech intelligibility with digital PA systems December 5, 2019
Public address systems specialist tm stagetec systems will be exhibiting at AusRAIL Plus 2019. Ahead...
An underrated civil project component December 4, 2019
A huge number of projects require anchoring – from towers, sheet piles and cranes, to trees, walls...
- ARA elects new Chairman at 2019 AGM https://t.co/sKpXXHy3Cs https://t.co/yQP9aKaWGI about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Major Level Crossing Removal works for 2020 https://t.co/yMI6LxspvD https://t.co/bpht57wYCT about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
- NSW Nationals and Snowy Hydro partnership https://t.co/POPIvvL174 https://t.co/mJGp6cJYVW about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
- South Australia’s $12.9 billion infrastructure boom https://t.co/VObD33sNoR https://t.co/QvdGUTbZUD about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Northern Australia’s largest ship lift https://t.co/RD75HRWafF https://t.co/0qAzIAWgCL about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
March 19, 2020 - March 20, 2020
March 19, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 11:30 pm
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020
April 28, 2020 - April 30, 2020
May 19, 2020 - May 20, 2020