New work health and safety legislation has been introduced, requiring more worker training and consultation on major construction projects...
Read the latest issue online
- The Australian infrastructure industry is feeling the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a new Roads Au… https://t.co/nTiIX6QeOQ 02:11:22 PM March 30, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Assistant Minister for Road Safety and Freight Transport has welcomed the 'imperative' National COVID-19 Coordi… https://t.co/tm3Pj2BCrj 02:07:35 PM March 30, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Federal Government has announced a $198 million Regional Air Network Assistance Package, as a response to the C… https://t.co/TdJimXuIoq 02:02:19 PM March 30, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Ports Australia is calling for the Government to recognise ports and their personnel as essential services across a… https://t.co/9SypYyY5Cd 01:48:15 PM March 25, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Coff Harbour City Council will receive $1.2 million in funding for a major bridge replacement, under the NSW Nation… https://t.co/oAx7pLLkJI 01:41:09 PM March 25, 2020 from TweetDeck