New work health and safety legislation has been introduced, requiring more worker training and consultation on major construction projects...
Read the latest issue online
Renting a complete dewatering solution simplifies residential construction in Cádiz, Spain June 18, 2019
In 2015, the Spanish construction company Obenasa was contracted to build a multi-family residential...
Advances in corrosion science and engineering June 18, 2019
Corrosion professionals across Australia are set to gather in Melbourne in July 2019 for an Internat...
Sulzer provides risk management solution for British power generation company June 17, 2019
Sulzer’s client runs a large power distribution business in the UK, and delivers electricity to ei...
Meet the experts in flexible pavements June 17, 2019
The Australian Asphalt Pavement Association (AAPA) is hosting its 18th International Flexible Pavem...
Delivering growth, creating opportunity, embracing technology in rail June 12, 2019
Australia’s premier rail industry event is set to take place on the 3-5 December 2019 at the ICC S...
- Given the enormous range of assets requiring anchoring — both on land and underwater — it is not enough for anchor… https://t.co/aPm4puINcc about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck
- Digwright had been using @topcon_today 3D-MC2 systems from Position Partners on its dozers since 2009, so when the… https://t.co/PIIiSrxHL8 09:03:00 AM June 18, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Ash Sinha, Policy and Operations Director at @PortsAustralia, discusses how Australia's port can achieve better, mo… https://t.co/0bpdsb0V68 08:55:00 AM June 17, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Surface miners can be ideal for excavation works on civil projects, where there is often hard rock involved, and dr… https://t.co/IgspWbk4Ar 08:39:27 AM June 14, 2019 from TweetDeck
- RT @InfraAust: Meet Australia’s new infrastructure Chief - @InfraAust Chief Executive @RomillyMadew speaks to @inframagoz about her vision… 08:14:49 AM June 14, 2019 from TweetDeck
June 27 - June 28
July 24 - July 25
August 18 - August 21
August 20 @ 8:00 am - August 21 @ 5:00 pm
September 17 @ 10:00 am - September 18 @ 5:00 pm