A new six-lane bridge for Victoria’s Chandler Highway will soon ease traffic concerns, with the first sections of the...
Infrastructure Journalist, , News, Road, bridge, road, technology, university of queensland, 0
An engineering breakthrough, made by University of Queensland engineers, has won the inaugural World Innovation in Bridge Engineering (WIBE)...
Read the latest issue online
- [email protected] has shortlisted three companies to supply new technology to make ten Sydney Metro stations on the Ban… https://t.co/d44n4d8aDQ 09:00:00 AM January 28, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Victorian Government has awarded a $496 million contract to remove level crossings at two locations in Melbourn… https://t.co/hcy7MPad7B 04:29:39 PM January 24, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Two more freight companies have entered Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs) with Western Sydney Airport (@flyWSA) reg… https://t.co/kSLuY8h6m2 04:20:37 PM January 24, 2020 from TweetDeck
- RT @AnnaParadowska1: Please have a look at new @inframagoz to find out what neutrons add to the industry driven project that will use laser… 04:13:52 PM January 24, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Queensland’s largest-ever road upgrade program will commence in 2020, continuing the State Government’s record $23… https://t.co/iDCEBQoawz 11:00:00 AM January 24, 2020 from TweetDeck