The Australian Government’s $600 million Northern Australia Roads Program (NARP) will include upgrades to the Plenty Highway in outback...
Read the latest issue online
- Victorian Premier, Daniel Andrews, has announced changes to the number of workers allowed on major construction sit… https://t.co/aTbmFtrldl 12:33:42 PM August 04, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The first payment has been delivered as part of the Federal Government’s $500 million Local Roads and Community Inf… https://t.co/nYmI9a3Bf5 02:40:23 PM August 03, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The New South Wales Government will soon seek expressions of interest for a Development Partner for the Western Har… https://t.co/WuavWOXE0p 02:28:26 PM August 03, 2020 from TweetDeck
- New security screening technology from Smiths Detection has been installed at Canberra Airport to boost passenger s… https://t.co/061rYnxody 02:23:25 PM August 03, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Victorian Government has announced a $22.8 million investment, as part of its Building Works package, to suppor… https://t.co/x5AEuQyFcu 03:47:35 PM July 30, 2020 from TweetDeck