The Australian Government’s $600 million Northern Australia Roads Program (NARP) will include upgrades to the Plenty Highway in outback...
Read the latest issue online
- The Victorian Government has awarded a $496 million contract to remove level crossings at two locations in Melbourn… https://t.co/hcy7MPad7B about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Two more freight companies have entered Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs) with Western Sydney Airport (@flyWSA) reg… https://t.co/kSLuY8h6m2 about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- RT @AnnaParadowska1: Please have a look at new @inframagoz to find out what neutrons add to the industry driven project that will use laser… about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Queensland’s largest-ever road upgrade program will commence in 2020, continuing the State Government’s record $23… https://t.co/iDCEBQoawz 11:00:00 AM January 24, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Works have commenced on a $118 million intersection upgrade between High Street and Stirling Highway in Fremantle,… https://t.co/FDUX8Nydy4 10:20:00 AM January 24, 2020 from TweetDeck