The Victorian Liberal Nationals’ commitment of $1.5 million towards a feasibility study to assess options for a rail link...
Read the latest issue online
- Variable Speed Limit (VSL) signs have been successfully trialled along a new southbound overtaking lane on the Newe… https://t.co/481d3yWKXM about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Federal and WA Governments have awarded a $20 million contract to undertake road surface reconstruction and sea… https://t.co/RTkfDX40gv about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Design and construction proposals are now open for submission for a $93 million interchange upgrade that was fast-t… https://t.co/Iu5neF8E60 about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The NSW Government has awarded two contracts for modernisation and upgrade works on the state’s rail network, worth… https://t.co/oR8wOO9ysU about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Port of Melbourne has appointed a new Executive General Manager, Commercial, who will have oversight of Property an… https://t.co/Hum0aYfIxF 04:06:39 PM May 25, 2020 from TweetDeck