The Australian Government’s $600 million Northern Australia Roads Program (NARP) will include upgrades to the Plenty Highway in outback...
Read the latest issue online
- Kirk Coningham, CEO of the Australian Logistics Council, talks to Infrastructure magazine about the importance of i… https://t.co/VtAAZTV5T4 01:26:59 PM August 07, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Climate-KIC Australia, the City of Adelaide and South Australian Department for Environment and Water, are undertak… https://t.co/JKQtZaTEuU 01:15:55 PM August 07, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The NSW and Federal Governments have partnered with Transurban to deliver NorthConnex, a $3 billion ‘missing link’… https://t.co/6SNMEcgV0k 12:14:35 PM August 07, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Metro Trains Melbourne has been awarded an ‘excellent’ rating by the Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Austr… https://t.co/XzcXVgk9R7 12:07:57 PM August 07, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Melbourne Airport is set to build a new solar farm, the largest of its kind in Australia, with the capability to pr… https://t.co/HCweY8FUhX 04:45:01 PM August 06, 2020 from TweetDeck