The Australian Government’s $600 million Northern Australia Roads Program (NARP) will include upgrades to the Plenty Highway in outback...
Read the latest issue online
- The Queensland Government is seeking ways to deliver a pipeline to Southern Downs and Granite Belt by the end of 20… https://t.co/W9k4j6Ah9a 11:59:41 AM January 21, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The first layer of asphalt has been laid on Sunshine Coast Airport’s new runway, marking a key milestone for the pr… https://t.co/2hh5nQHDlF 11:54:29 AM January 21, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Work is ramping up on the #BrisbaneMetro, with a construction tender for a new depot for its fleet of electric vehi… https://t.co/voZoA8y5GQ 09:00:00 AM January 21, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The #PacificHighway upgrade has reached a major milestone, with the most recent section of the upgrade between Wool… https://t.co/OCvGVIsLu7 04:04:12 PM January 20, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Victorian Government has created a ‘job bank’ for workers, businesses and companies to help build the… https://t.co/0rx6rgc3KZ 02:41:07 PM January 20, 2020 from TweetDeck