The NSW Government’s plans for the Parramatta Light Rail are underway, with $1 billion allocated to the project, and...
Read the latest issue online
- Designs for the new Hallam Station in Melbourne’s south-east have been released, as part of the Hallam Road Level C… https://t.co/DMAzoeuOkX about 21 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Tenders have been called for the third and final stage of the $30 million South Coast Highway safety improvement pr… https://t.co/dIdCgeNheX about 21 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Victorian Government is changing the procurement of the two Suburban Roads Upgrade packages into a $2.2 billion… https://t.co/pW5JC4dfvD 07:12:00 AM July 14, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Port of Newcastle has seen the first shipment of new passenger trains for the Sydney network arrive and was abl… https://t.co/M1iXDIFA1D 06:50:00 AM July 14, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The NSW Government has greenlit construction on @SydneyMetro’s Victoria Cross over station development.… https://t.co/66usYRX8ic 10:27:00 AM July 10, 2020 from TweetDeck