New work health and safety legislation has been introduced, requiring more worker training and consultation on major construction projects...
Read the latest issue online
ITS Summit to strengthen Australia-Michigan transport relationship August 20, 2019
In October 2018, ITS Australia participated in the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) be...
Sharing knowledge to future-proof Australia’s infrastructure August 20, 2019
In light of recent news from Infrastructure Australia urging that more must be done to maintain and ...
Sulzer to expand its submersible dewatering pump range August 20, 2019
In 2012, Sulzer introduced the XJ series of submersible dewatering pumps with outstanding hydraulic ...
Port of Newcastle’s superior cargo handling capability August 20, 2019
Discover why more customers are turning to Port of Newcastle to consolidate and store cargo for larg...
Infographic: Providing acoustic comfort on Sydney Metro Northwest August 13, 2019
This new infographic breaks down how a new material was custom-manufactured to minimise noise and vi...
- @TransportforNSW estimates that by 2056 as many as 28 million commuter trips will be taken on NSW roads each day. F… https://t.co/NewuiyI80g about 30 minutes ago from TweetDeck in reply to TransportforNSW
- The Reservoir level crossing removal project has entered its next phase of work, with the closing of the High Stree… https://t.co/6lRlTu3S3Y about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck
- When it's complete in 2022, the @WestGateTunnel will transform the way Victorians travel. Construction is well unde… https://t.co/5IjFb08cSk about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck
- That's a wrap for #AMCI2019! Thanks to all our sponsors and delegates for another great conference about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web App
- Our Super Panel highlights the key themes from the past two days at #AMCI2019 https://t.co/kehrgT9spG about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web App
August 28 - August 29
September 10 - September 11
September 16 - September 17
September 17 @ 10:00 am - September 18 @ 5:00 pm
October 14 - October 15