An engineering breakthrough, made by University of Queensland engineers, has won the inaugural World Innovation in Bridge Engineering (WIBE)...
Read the latest issue online
The missing link to managing complex infrastructure projects successfully February 12, 2019
The Asia Pacific infrastructure market is expected to grow 7-8 per cent a year, reaching US$5.36 tri...
The biggest outdoor event on the Australasian rail calendar February 12, 2019
Known as the biggest and best outdoor event on the Australasian rail calendar, the 2019 RTAA Rail In...
Looking beyond completion: designing wastewater treatment systems for effective asset management February 12, 2019
As the boom in Australia’s infrastructure projects progresses there seems to be a competition betw...
Cutting edge alternative for sealed road patch stabilisation February 4, 2019
The root cause of most roadway failures is drainage, drainage, drainage. John MacAdam said in 1820, ...
Why safe work sites are good for the bottom line January 29, 2019
Safe systems of work not only prevent workplace injuries and misadventure (and protect business owne...
- A new report from @KPMG has found that a new container terminal in NSW will not be required until the mid-2040s, an… https://t.co/rqoSXSs9gQ about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck
- A major road project in WA has received the highest ever sustainability rating for an Australian or New Zealand inf… https://t.co/k1FwbpJarV about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Applications have now closed for the latest stage in the Federal Government’s $480 million Bridges Renewal Program,… https://t.co/OWEScN3kUn about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Following a national recruitment process, NT Chief Minister, Michael Gunner, has appointed a new Chief Executive Of… https://t.co/azXNVaP4QL about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Federal Government, Queensland Government and local councils will work together to develop a City Deal for the… https://t.co/HmnfCyYLum about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck