A proponent has been confirmed for the $352 million Rookwood Weir project in Central Queensland. Central Queensland MPs Glenn...
Read the latest issue online
InEight debuts risk intelligence module November 12, 2019
InEight’s next-generation planning and scheduling solution, InEight® Basis, now includes a risk...
Delivering Yarra Trams’ Systems Engineering Management Plan November 11, 2019
When Yarra Trams was required to develop a Systems Engineering Management Plan that met the AS/NZS I...
Investing in placemaking through station development November 6, 2019
By John Merrick, Senior Technical Director – Buildings NSW, Arcadis Metro stations are undoubtedly...
Building a strong future for women in corrosion November 4, 2019
Ahead of its annual Corrosion and Prevention Conference in Melbourne, the Australasian Corrosion Ass...
Here’s where your cost reporting is falling short November 4, 2019
Today, most of us in the major project industries are fully aware of the technology trends that are ...
- The Great Northern Highway (GNH) upgrades between Muchea and Wubin in Western Australia are progressing, with Wale… https://t.co/nsYvoNyqyW about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
- A new plan will outline how the $551 million Adelaide City Deal will boost the South Australian economy, centred ar… https://t.co/yuGRngYuHU about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Engineers Australia calls for more maitenance solutions in audit response. https://t.co/gljO4BV39z https://t.co/XeG0o6l6Bv 03:11:43 PM November 14, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Contract awarded for Golden Grove Road Upgrade. https://t.co/t8Nwf56SYR https://t.co/onkvnyiYw0 02:56:25 PM November 14, 2019 from TweetDeck
- New bi-mode tech hybrid trains to save NSW $2 million. https://t.co/5lRBK5Vd09 https://t.co/YWZFijYLAn 02:41:32 PM November 14, 2019 from TweetDeck
November 19 - November 22
November 21 - November 22
November 24 - November 27
December 3 - December 5
March 19, 2020 - March 20, 2020