A proponent has been confirmed for the $352 million Rookwood Weir project in Central Queensland. Central Queensland MPs Glenn...
Read the latest issue online
- CEO of the GI Hub, Marie Lam-Frendo, speaks about how Australia can plan infrastructure that will serve us into the… https://t.co/hZFBQnlntc about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Perth Children's Hospital to get new connecting bridge to local Botanic Garden and park. https://t.co/xO55eW86f3 https://t.co/h7ojPMwyBA about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck
- VicRoads is trialling groundbreaking new technology that can predict crashes at intersections – and tell us how to… https://t.co/eQSdpCycfL about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck
- NSW driverless shuttle trial now complete https://t.co/n9VwzcK9in https://t.co/dFCrXfKfxf about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Airports and their existing infrastructure facilitate fire retardant and water to land on the most heavily impacted… https://t.co/tG9yzA8ygI about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck