NSW’s Armidale has enjoyed playing host to a fully electric driverless shuttle as part of an autonomous vehicle trial,...
Kim Ho, , Electric vehicles, Industry Insight, Intelligent Transport Systems, Investment, News, Planning, Renewables, Road, Smart Cities, spotlight, Sustainability, Technology, Transport, 0
A new research report from Austroads provides guidance for road operators on how to best support the transition to...
Read the latest issue online
- The New South Wales Government will fast-track construction planning processes in order to keep industry workers in… https://t.co/xC5fJjqfLd about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck
- NSW has introduced extended operating hours for construction sites to support the industry during the COVID-19 pand… https://t.co/sRMO0RDqdi about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck
- A priority development area has been identified in Woolloongabba to support the next inner-city train station in th… https://t.co/7GgE1xo0RQ about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Blacktown City Council is trialling a road cooling solution in Western Sydney, in an effort to reduce the urban hea… https://t.co/tqbdyKjdxk about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Australasian Rail Association has released its 2018-19 Gender Diversity Survey, which highlights an increase in… https://t.co/MKrkerHouR 06:41:00 AM April 03, 2020 from TweetDeck