The smart factory provides many answers to digital questions about the future. Prerequisites include transparent information about processes, performance...
CSIRO’s Data61 has opened its new Robotics Innovation Centre, a purpose-built research facility in Queensland that is purpose-built to...
Read the latest issue online
Tunnel boring in complex conditions: insights into Europe’s Brenner Base Tunnel project September 17, 2019
The Brenner Base Tunnel is one of the largest infrastructure projects in Europe and will be the cent...
Why women are critical to the future of rail, roads and transport infrastructure September 17, 2019
Women’s participation in the rail, roads and transport infrastructure industries is down, worsenin...
Gold Coast to host Asia-Pacific’s pre-eminent aviation event September 17, 2019
The Australian Airports Association (AAA) will hold their National Conference on the Gold Coast this...
Digital overlays and future infrastructure September 6, 2019
by Susan Harris, CEO, ITS Australia One of the most important things to consider when planning and b...
New document management and control application delivers industry-centric features September 3, 2019
Managing and controlling project documentation is now even easier with the recent release of two new...
- Queensland will see a major boom in rail as projects worth almost $305 million receive funding, further supporting… https://t.co/koDs6DWQtG about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck
- BREAKING: Peak roads bodies including @AustLogistics, @TruckAustralia, the CTAA, @FTAlliance, @RoadFreightNSW and… https://t.co/SM125xM9c7 about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The NSW Roads and Maritime Services has identified a preferred route for the 14km four-lane #CoffsHarbourBypass.… https://t.co/MviUX8TaL6 about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The contract for the Northern Territory #Litchfield National Park stage 1 development works has been awarded.… https://t.co/gkBrsxuLb7 about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The @ACTLightRail has been green-lit to expand after the ACT Government approved the business case for 2A from Alin… https://t.co/fgotkARRTJ about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck