The Queensland Government has released Australia’s first guide to installing electric vehicle (EV) chargers for property owners, planners and...
The Federal Budget 2018/19 will provide $7.9 billion for a number of national rail infrastructure projects, with key players...
The Federal Government will invest more than $75 billion in transport infrastructure projects over the next decade, including $24...
Read the latest issue online
Sydney Trains jumps on board new technology November 19, 2019
Sydney’s bustling rail network and the associated train stations service thousands of commuters ea...
Work well underway on new Sydney airport and community projects November 19, 2019
As construction begins on the innovative and highly anticipated Western Sydney International Airport...
ITS Australia at the 26th ITS world congress November 19, 2019
It was a busy and exciting week for ITS Australia at the 26th ITS World Congress in Singapore from 2...
InEight debuts risk intelligence module November 12, 2019
InEight’s next-generation planning and scheduling solution, InEight® Basis, now includes a risk...
Delivering Yarra Trams’ Systems Engineering Management Plan November 11, 2019
When Yarra Trams was required to develop a Systems Engineering Management Plan that met the AS/NZS I...
- Speed Networking begins, allowing delegates to make new industry connections at #DM2019. https://t.co/xFDmXAYCsp about 14 minutes ago from Twitter Web App
- Delegates are being advised by @Anthony_Caruana on the importance of a well-planned and rehearsed media plan to mit… https://t.co/Q78lvy57V2 about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web App
- Paul Jordon explains how Energy Queensland worked through the 2019 Townsville floods at Disaster Management 2019.… https://t.co/sjYixpbnVj about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web App
- Rod Rose, from Ecological Australia, helps delegates tailor their approach to managing the ever-growing threat of b… https://t.co/AVVf3MKeCT about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web App
- Kicking off day two with Centre for Disaster Management and Public Safety’s Greg Foliente and the importance of ach… https://t.co/l6Kb7KbS8T about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web App
November 19 - November 22
November 21 - November 22
November 24 - November 27
December 3 - December 5
March 19, 2020 - March 20, 2020