The first locations for the initial phase of Queensland’s electric superhighway have been announced, and will be operational within...
by Steve Joseph, Advisor, Simon Kennedy, Partner, and Mike Kerlin, Partner, McKinsey & Company The world will need to...
Toll roads in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane historically have been a response to government's desires to improve infrastructure through...
By Kenny Ingram, Global Industry Director of Construction and Contracting at IFS Huge tower blocks built in weeks under...
Read the latest issue online
ANDOR – Railway revolution: a competent partner in rail September 3, 2020
Grinding Techniques, a well-known abrasive company and part of the Tyrolit group...
Rail Safety Week highlights the importance of safety across the lifecycle of service delivery September 3, 2020
By Sascha Sinclair A recent online event hosted by ARA CEO, Caroline Wilkie, dur...
A 3D laser scanning solution for total station surveys September 1, 2020
Complement your total station surveys with fast 3D laser scans of the scene usin...
New viribar® 750 fitment is sustainable and easy to substitute August 26, 2020
InfraBuild Construction Solutions, Australia’s leading manufacturer and suppli...
Optimising traffic flow through detection and data August 20, 2020
by Terry Parker-Jones, Armitage Group Optimising traffic flow is a never ending ...
- The 4km dual carriageway construction between Altone Road and West Swan Road in Perth, the final section of the $77… https://t.co/q4SzAjzCRE 02:52:01 PM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Victorian Government has ordered 18 VLocity trains to be built in Dandenong, an announcement that's been welcom… https://t.co/wtEw7gP1V7 02:47:58 PM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Fremantle Ports has begun the recruitment process as current CEO, Chris Leatt-Hayter, announced he will retire in… https://t.co/N7iXvWISvt 04:32:02 PM September 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
- An important milestone has been achieved for the Inland Rail project, with the Parkes to Narromine section now comp… https://t.co/qI2nU01fFk 04:23:15 PM September 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Federal Government has made a last call for input on its $44 million Inland Rail Interface Improvement Program… https://t.co/rwZmf08Hdv 11:47:00 AM September 15, 2020 from TweetDeck
March 23, 2021 - March 24, 2021