The Melbourne Fishermans Bend precinct, Australia’s largest urban renewal project, is using planning and mapping technology with 3D spatial...
Infrastructure Australia advises governments, industry and the community on the investments and reforms needed to deliver world-class infrastructure...
In October 2018, ITS Australia participated in the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the Federal Government...
Grant Burton, Deputy Executive Director, Asset Management Division at Sydney Trains, describes how the organisation is overhauling entrenched practices...
The current level of infrastructure spending will be needed to cater to Australia’s growing population, according to Infrastructure Australia’s...
Read the latest issue online
InEight debuts risk intelligence module November 12, 2019
InEight’s next-generation planning and scheduling solution, InEight® Basis, now includes a risk...
Delivering Yarra Trams’ Systems Engineering Management Plan November 11, 2019
When Yarra Trams was required to develop a Systems Engineering Management Plan that met the ISO1588 ...
Investing in placemaking through station development November 6, 2019
By John Merrick, Senior Technical Director – Buildings NSW, Arcadis Metro stations are undoubtedly...
Building a strong future for women in corrosion November 4, 2019
Ahead of its annual Corrosion and Prevention Conference in Melbourne, the Australasian Corrosion Ass...
Here’s where your cost reporting is falling short November 4, 2019
Today, most of us in the major project industries are fully aware of the technology trends that are ...
- Three new directors have been appointed to the V/Line Corporation Board by the Victorian Government.… https://t.co/gqJljct9BX about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Workers have discovered historical artifacts from 19th century Brisbane while excavating on the Cross River Rail Pr… https://t.co/kkIlPazI0t about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Metro Tunnel continues to move forward, with the second tunnel boring machine (TBM) Meg having started its jour… https://t.co/vQv2cmiGRn about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck
- PM, Scott Morrison, has announced a new infrastructure secretary has been appointed. https://t.co/8ctX8ERBsA https://t.co/8HZt2BwyAL about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Queensland Government has recently completed Stage 1's largest overpass as a part of the $497 million Mackay R… https://t.co/FKArX76c0C about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
November 19 - November 22
November 21 - November 22
November 24 - November 27
December 3 - December 5
March 19, 2020 - March 20, 2020