Electricity and gas provider Alinta has ordered components and awarded the construction contract for the Yandin Wind Farm in...
The Australian Airports Association (AAA) has welcomed the 2017-18 ACCC airport monitoring report, saying its key findings show airport...
The Western Australian Government has identified the creation of housing near transport hubs among twelve key performance indicators for...
Legislation to establish Infrastructure WA (IWA) as an independent governmental advisory body has been introduced to WA Parliament. The...
A newly-formed senior steering group has met for the first time to discuss plans to develop Fremantle Ports’ Victoria...
Two recent investment decisions from the Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility (NAIF) has seen its project loan approvals surpass $1...
Read the latest issue online
ITS Summit to strengthen Australia-Michigan transport relationship August 20, 2019
In October 2018, ITS Australia participated in the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) be...
Sharing knowledge to future-proof Australia’s infrastructure August 20, 2019
In light of recent news from Infrastructure Australia urging that more must be done to maintain and ...
Sulzer to expand its submersible dewatering pump range August 20, 2019
In 2012, Sulzer introduced the XJ series of submersible dewatering pumps with outstanding hydraulic ...
Port of Newcastle’s superior cargo handling capability August 20, 2019
Discover why more customers are turning to Port of Newcastle to consolidate and store cargo for larg...
Infographic: Providing acoustic comfort on Sydney Metro Northwest August 13, 2019
This new infographic breaks down how a new material was custom-manufactured to minimise noise and vi...
- A $18 million purpose-built facility which produces concrete segments for the Metro Tunnel is helping to create job… https://t.co/UQZDnA6KNb 02:25:00 PM August 23, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The $100 million Northern Australia Beef Roads Program is well underway as the sealing of key cattle supply routes… https://t.co/FQO1NWRHe5 01:25:00 PM August 23, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Western Sydney Airport (@flyWSA) has entered into Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs) with ten major freight companie… https://t.co/Md0JRlDQCc 12:04:34 PM August 23, 2019 from TweetDeck
- RT @ASBEC1: The proposed #FutureCitiesCRC could be the perfect vehicle for conducting #research and rolling out #solutions to an uncertain… 12:01:20 PM August 23, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- @TransportforNSW estimates that by 2056 as many as 28 million commuter trips will be taken on NSW roads each day. F… https://t.co/NewuiyI80g 02:15:00 PM August 22, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to TransportforNSW
August 28 - August 29
September 10 - September 11
September 16 - September 17
September 17 @ 10:00 am - September 18 @ 5:00 pm
October 14 - October 15