Queensland’s $988 million Moreton Bay Rail Link (MBRL) Project has been postponed pending an investigation, after issues with the...
Read the latest issue online
Xplore introduces new rugged mobility platform September 18, 2018
Xplore Technologies has unveiled an industry-first rugged mobility platform that gives customers a c...
Selecting the right foundation for ground-mounted PV panels September 11, 2018
Selecting the right foundation for a ground-mounted solar PV installation is critical for its succes...
Reducing downtime with GPS and 3D machine control September 10, 2018
Brendan Walsh and his team at Ground Technique have been working on a 20-lot Tran Civil development ...
Safety in action September 6, 2018
Australia’s premier Workplace Health and Safety event, Safety in Action, returns to Sydney on the ...
Is Tamworth the home of ‘country roads’? September 5, 2018
When the Centre for Pavement Engineering Education (CPEE) recently staged a training course in Tamwo...
- New Myalup-Wellington water infrastructure initiative to grow irrigated agriculture production… https://t.co/nJgL4gbL9Z about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck
- A local contractor has been awarded work as part of the Gippsland Line Upgrade @JacintaAllanMP… https://t.co/P3pJPHmi1U 11:10:00 AM October 15, 2018 from TweetDeck
- @billshortenmp has announced $300 million for the Victorian Suburban Rail Loop @VicGovAu https://t.co/mUPAyJvtix https://t.co/fMQU07sIo6 08:40:00 AM October 15, 2018 from TweetDeck in reply to billshortenmp
- Metro Tunnel works resulted in major changes to Flinders St this week @metrotunnelvic https://t.co/Ra6iAMyqCn https://t.co/jxZXYrocKA 02:20:00 PM October 12, 2018 from TweetDeck
- @VicGovAu is seeking expressions of interest from contractors for Warrnambool and Geelong line upgrades.… https://t.co/rmtzLlAxUn 02:15:00 PM October 12, 2018 from TweetDeck in reply to VicGovAu
October 15 - October 16
October 16 - October 18
October 30 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
October 31 - November 2
November 11 - November 14