Queensland’s $988 million Moreton Bay Rail Link (MBRL) Project has been postponed pending an investigation, after issues with the...
Read the latest issue online
WA Infrastructure Sustainability Conference 2018 July 10, 2018
Personnel from four of Australasia’s largest infrastructure transport projects will be speaking at...
National railways benefit from innovative technology July 5, 2018
With over 100 years of experience in providing complex rail maintenance and construction solutions, ...
National MAGNET Conference June 20, 2018
Position Partners and Topcon will present the MAGNET Conference on the 17th of August at The Westin ...
What to look for in an ideal asset lifecycle management solution June 19, 2018
By Brian Devlin Most mature organisations recognise that a unified, whole-of-organisation approach t...
Bringing pavement design into the fast lane June 19, 2018
Can you think of a more fitting place to update your pavement knowledge than in the pit lane of the ...
- In order to fully consider competition issues, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has announ… https://t.co/t9SpilRWX3 01:51:36 PM July 20, 2018 from TweetDeck
- Victoria is seeing significant job benefits from the Regional Rail Revival program, which is creating positions for… https://t.co/b1KU3JiCB9 01:41:39 PM July 20, 2018 from TweetDeck
- The Victorian Government is investing in the state’s freight industry, laying out a blueprint to move more trucks o… https://t.co/gz2FjaqUqU 01:37:55 PM July 20, 2018 from TweetDeck
- The new Sydney Metro train line and Skytrain bridge will soon be tested over Windsor Road and towards the new Kelly… https://t.co/mjhTcwjeeO 01:36:12 PM July 20, 2018 from TweetDeck
- Tenders have been called for the completion of major safety upgrades to a 4.7km stretch of the Bruce Highway in Cha… https://t.co/mPeHHOrJZy 12:41:46 PM July 18, 2018 from TweetDeck