The Victorian Government has awarded two level crossing removal contracts for the Ferguson Street site in Williamstown, and the...
Infrastructure Partnerships Australia has announced the winner of its 2020 Infrastructure Project of the Year at the National Infrastructure...
Read the latest issue online
Why owners need more data transparency from contractors January 12, 2021
by AJ Waters, Vice President Industry Solutions, InEight With all the talk aroun...
Using virtual technology to drive sustainable innovations December 15, 2020
Water for Life, the next act in Dassault Systèmes The Only Progress is Human ca...
smartmicro takes next generation vehicle detection technology to a new level December 4, 2020
Vehicle detection is becoming an increasingly critical element to monitor and op...
Protecting rail cabling from mechanical damage December 2, 2020
Flexible conduit system manufacturer, Flexicon, has launched an extended range o...
Transform concrete surfaces with rapid-set epoxy November 20, 2020
Concrete is one of the most economical, durable surfaces utilised in workplaces ...
- The Federal and New South Wales Governments have opened a $35 million grant round for recycling company investment… https://t.co/nYAWfg2mUN 01:52:54 PM January 22, 2021 from TweetDeck
- The Western Australian Government has allocated nearly $3 million in Regional Airports Development Scheme grants to… https://t.co/ZVS05PSFyF 01:48:39 PM January 22, 2021 from TweetDeck
- Crews have commenced work on stage one of Queensland’s $42.5 million Isis Highway safety upgrade, which is expected… https://t.co/qddMwpZV7a 01:42:52 PM January 22, 2021 from TweetDeck
- Tasmania’s Huon Valley Council and the Federal Government are jointly funding new infrastructure upgrades to mitiga… https://t.co/Gr2riJxGPc 01:39:17 PM January 22, 2021 from TweetDeck
- METRONET is forging ahead in 2021, with millions of dollars worth of contracts awarded and three projects now movin… https://t.co/WlRyxlg3fg 04:42:32 PM January 21, 2021 from TweetDeck