The Brenner Base Tunnel is one of the largest infrastructure projects in Europe and will be the centerpiece of...
Women’s participation in the rail, roads and transport infrastructure industries is down, worsening the gender gap in an already...
Infrastructure Australia (IA) has added five major road and rail infrastructure projects across Queensland and NSW to its Infrastructure...
Asset owners across Australia including Melbourne Airport, Brisbane Airport, Northern Territory Airports (Darwin Airport and other NT airports), Ausgrid,...
Read the latest issue online
Tunnel boring in complex conditions: insights into Europe’s Brenner Base Tunnel project September 17, 2019
The Brenner Base Tunnel is one of the largest infrastructure projects in Europe and will be the cent...
Why women are critical to the future of rail, roads and transport infrastructure September 17, 2019
Women’s participation in the rail, roads and transport infrastructure industries is down, worsenin...
Gold Coast to host Asia-Pacific’s pre-eminent aviation event September 17, 2019
The Australian Airports Association (AAA) will hold their National Conference on the Gold Coast this...
Digital overlays and future infrastructure September 6, 2019
by Susan Harris, CEO, ITS Australia One of the most important things to consider when planning and b...
New document management and control application delivers industry-centric features September 3, 2019
Managing and controlling project documentation is now even easier with the recent release of two new...
- 5G has been hailed as the next big evolution in mobile phone technology. So what exactly does it offer? We look at… https://t.co/GpV8D4qjaC about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The City of Sydney is trialling the world’s first ‘green’ road on a major high-volume traffic road leading to Sydne… https://t.co/naFr0lWepX 09:30:00 AM September 18, 2019 from TweetDeck
- RT @SSARecruitAus: Queensland’s rail project boom. #constructionnews #australianconstruction #infrastructure #Queensland #rail #ssarecruit… 09:22:51 AM September 18, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- Construction on the $86 million Roe Highway and Kalamunda Road interchange in Western Australia is now underway.… https://t.co/AQESklP7v0 02:49:00 PM September 17, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Queensland will see a major boom in rail as projects worth almost $305 million receive funding, further supporting… https://t.co/koDs6DWQtG 09:00:00 AM September 17, 2019 from TweetDeck
October 14 - October 15
October 15 - October 16
October 15 - October 17
October 22 - October 25
October 28 - October 31