The Federal Government will fast-track investment in critical infrastructure projects including Inland Rail; the Marinus Link; the Olympic Dam...
by John Humphries, VIC-TAS Safety Liaison Officer, The Crane Industry Council of Australia The Crane Industry Council of Australia...
Read the latest issue online
Australia Is a Pioneering Nation in the Adoption of Connected Project Data September 29, 2020
By Rob Bryant and David Wagner Australia’s capital project industries are real...
Innovative nut installation and removal system eliminates risk and improves productivity September 29, 2020
A new fastening system for the application and removal of heavy duty nuts is set...
Why owners need an AI-driven project risk analysis September 25, 2020
Let’s acknowledge the reality: Capital expenditure (CAPEX) projects rarely eve...
AusRAIL Live & On Demand – program live! September 22, 2020
The AusRAIL Live & On Demand program is now live, with new streams, internat...
ANDOR – Railway revolution: a competent partner in rail September 3, 2020
Grinding Techniques, a well-known abrasive company and part of the Tyrolit group...
- Accessibility for Queensland transport and road projects will soon be advised by a newly established independent ad… https://t.co/XIJnqlFxeX about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The New South Wales Government has awarded the design and environmental assessment contract for the Medlow Bath sec… https://t.co/vuF2LluDhA about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Global Infrastructure Hub has announced the winner of its first ever global innovation competition, InfraChalle… https://t.co/sWFlDOSLEI 12:04:23 PM September 29, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Federal Government is extending two key support programs for the aviation sector, to assist in the continuation… https://t.co/rTxG7KX7BV 12:00:39 PM September 29, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Metro Trains, in partnership with the Level Crossing Removal Project, has seen its Engineering Pathways Industry Ca… https://t.co/apzvq3eP5Y 04:42:58 PM September 28, 2020 from TweetDeck
March 23, 2021 - March 24, 2021